• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rodent solution

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodent solution

So a guy in the states is suing Pepsi for $50k because he claims he found a dead mouse in his Mountain Dew.

He mailed the mouse to Pepsi and they are disputing the claim stating that it's impossible he found it intact because the mouse would have completely DISSOLVED in the can before he even opened it.

Whilst the case continues, the story has gone viral and a UK based chap with a healthy curiosity in biological decomposition rates wants to know which popular beverage will dissolve a mouse the fastest. He has set up an experiment which you can follow here:

Which of These Drinks Will Dissolve a Mouse Fastest? | VICE

Shall we have a CUK sweepstake?

I'll take Red Rooster.
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Stella.

What I found interesting was that Old Greg had his picture on the site.

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

In most cases the responses section is funnier/more interesting than the website itself..

Some crackers in there...
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        In most cases the responses section is funnier/more interesting than the website itself..

Some crackers in there...

The one in the stella will be the first to smash out and beat up his wife.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Anyone willing to give odds on the innocent smoothie mouse being resurrected after 3 days?

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

oops been pulled. but now I have a mental image of Vinnie Jones pounding away at the Sovereign to the tune of 'Staying alive' on a small furry rodent covered in smoothie.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X