• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rooney

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooney

Got Kompany sent off there.

I planned to remain neutral but now I'd like to see a dramatic city comeback.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

3-2 now. Great match for neutrals.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Shouldn't laugh but Scholes really ****ed up on that one
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Missed the first half, what happened with Rooney/Kompany?

And lol @ Scholes.... only 5 mins out of retirement... He should probably retire again at full time

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
            Missed the first half, what happened with Rooney/Kompany?

And lol @ Scholes.... only 5 mins out of retirement... He should probably retire again at full time
            I'm not sure myself as Kompany went two footed into Nani, so I assume Rooney was suggesting to the ref to red card him
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I'm not sure myself as Kompany went two footed into Nani, so I assume Rooney was suggesting to the ref to red card him
              Yep, it looked like he was telling the ref it was two-footed.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Was a bit 2-footed but not really dangerous, so don't think worthy of a red.

Still, a good game for the neutral.
                Last edited by Regent; 8 January 2012, 14:45.

Comment

Working...
                X