• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Warnock Sacked...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warnock Sacked...

You don't get long do you!

BBC Sport - Neil Warnock sacked as manager of Queens Park Rangers

It was now or never, whoever comes in (Odd's are Zola) they will want the January transfer window to make their mark on the team
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just hope we don't sack Coyle and end up with Megson again. Note the 'Siri' voice!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Just hope we don't sack Coyle and end up with Megson again. Note the 'Siri' voice!

You a Trotter?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I am sure he will blame the ref / linesman etc.

Mind you, at least in footy, if you get sacked, you get paid in full for the remainder of your contract.

Comment

Sacked for keeping a newly promoted side out of the relegation zone?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I was at his last game in charge. QPR were pretty ordinary, but I'm still sad he was sacked. He's a great character.

Oh well, who will he promote to the prem next?

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                    I am sure he will blame the ref / linesman etc.

Mind you, at least in footy, if you get sacked, you get paid in full for the remainder of your contract.
                    That's because they're not being advised by NLUK, The FaQQer and Malvolio
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X