• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you ever wonder if......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you ever wonder if......

Any of the fellow contractors on site are members here? Could you spot MF, DP or the like in the real world?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Any of the fellow contractors on site are members here? Could you spot MF, DP or the like in the real world?
    Yes. There's a big bogey hanging off the end of your nose; clear it up please.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Yes. There's a big bogey hanging off the end of your nose; clear it up please.
      I'm saving it in case I don't get a lunch today
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I think I may have worked with Suityou. There was a big fella in the corner wearing a diaper and sucking his thumb.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Or worse, interview them and turn them down....

Comment

No, but I got some socks for Christmas which I am a bit suspicious of.
            Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

It is a small world but the way people portray themselves online is very different often to how they are in real life so I'll say no I doubt I would be able to spot another CUK poster unless I saw them using it.
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

I've worked with at least three CUK members in the past that I know of, but I do wonder whether I'm working with others as well.

Last one I worked with was SallyAnne, and she's hardly been seen on CUK since
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Last one I worked with was SallyAnne, and she's hardly been seen on CUK since
                  I thought she gave up after she got married? Too busy looking after hubbie?

Comment

I worked with singhr, though we didn't realise until afterwards that we were both on CUK.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X