• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who'd be a ticket inspector

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who'd be a ticket inspector

Was on train at weekend opposite 2 girls curled up asleep WITH THEIR FEET on the seats.

Inspector came, woke them up and asked them to remove their feet from the seats ad other people have to sit there.

They responded with a load of abuse. Train was full but nobody chipped in to stick up for the inspector.

Didn't want the hassle. Feel ashamed really now so next time I see someone with their feet up I will tell them to remove them immediately.

What would you do?

I've asked people politely to remove their feet from seats, and they oblige.

Never chavvy young girls though.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
      Was on train at weekend opposite 2 girls curled up asleep WITH THEIR FEET on the seats.
      Poor girls, all they were trying to do was feign sleep to avoid any possible conversation with you
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        I've asked people politely to remove their feet from seats, and they oblige.
        Packed train last week and I asked a couple of blokes to move out of the door way and down the carriage to give others room to get on the train.
        I got some filthy looks off them but they still obliged without actually saying anthing.
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

The inspector should have called for backup.
          These days anyone who these a word against the little darlings will be accused of being a paedophile and arrested. Sign of the times.

Comment

The OP should have physically interjected and removed the girls from the train.

Wee man.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              The inspector should have called for backup.
              These days anyone who these a word against the little darlings will be accused of being a paedophile and arrested. Sign of the times.
              Indeed. In the good old days one would s

Comment

Who'd be a ticket inspector?

Gricerboy, he'd be living the ******* dream, man!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Indeed. In the good old days one would spank them
                  I think you pressed submit before you finished typing.

Comment

I've seen people on the train feign sleep in order to avoid buying a ticket lol
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X