• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poor Mans Aston??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Mans Aston??

Is it just me, or does the new Mondeo look just like an Aston from the font??

Clicky

Originally posted by Joeman View Post
    Is it just me, or does the new Mondeo look just like an Aston from the font??

Clicky
    It's obviously not just you since they said it in the article you linked to.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      It's obviously not just you since they said it in the article you linked to.
      That'll teach me to read them rather than just looking at the pictures! lol

Comment

And the back end of the current Renault Laguna Coupe looks like an Aston Martin.

How about a cheap cut 'n' shut, Mondeo at the front and Laguna at the back, for that authentic Aston experience without the price tag?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          How about a cheap cut 'n' shut, Mondeo at the front and Laguna at the back, for that authentic Aston experience without the price tag?
          Indeed.

For complete experience though one must buy a fake Rolex to complement fake Aston Martin.

Comment

Isn't Sparkbrook the poor man's Aston?
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Isn't Sparkbrook the poor man's Aston?

Comment

Ford owned Aston Martin not so long ago. So maybe more appropriate to think of the AM as the rich man's Ford.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  Ford owned Aston Martin not so long ago. So maybe more appropriate to think of the AM as the rich man's Ford.
                  And David Brown Tractors before that!

Comment

Working...
                  X