• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Arse - Leeds on ESPN

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arse - Leeds on ESPN

Bit of a stupid mistake to make, have the halftime pundit team out on the pitch near the Leeds fans.

With Robbie Savage!!

They've just apologised for the offensive chanting of the Leeds fans! What they expect doing that with one of the most hated ex players in English football in attendance!

He's coming home, he's coming home, Theirry's coming home
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It had to be!

Lorimer's coming on for Leeds.....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Bit of a stupid mistake to make, have the halftime pundit team out on the pitch near the Leeds fans.

With Robbie Savage!!

They've just apologised for the offensive chanting of the Leeds fans! What they expect doing that with one of the most hated ex players in English football in attendance!
        Is it on YouTube yet?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Is it on YouTube yet?
          I hate Savage, he once got Dean Holdsworth and Paul Warhurst sent off for Bolton in the first 12 minutes when he was at Leicester.

He was taken off after about 20 mins for his own safety!

Great game that tho, Wanderers two down with nine men, 2-2 last minute equaliser!

Comment

10 minutes back and he is already on the scoresheet!! Va Va Voom!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Sometimes a picture is worth 1,000 words
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Is it on YouTube yet?
                  Not long I reckon, here's the grauniad...

On ESPN: TV's Rebecca Lowe is standing behind the pitchside desk asking Robbie Savage and Martin Keown the hard questions. While some nearby Leeds fans give a rousing rendition of song detailing what they see as Robbie's penchant for - to borrow a phrase from Seinfeld - treating his body as an amusement park, some Leeds players warming up on the pitch in the background are trying to hit the trio with footballs. It's a farce.

And that's a direct hit! No sooner had I typed that passage than one of the Leeds players - I don't know who - earned himself a massive roar of approval from his own fans by scoring a direct hit on the side of Martin Keown's head from about 30 yards. That's a magnifient shot, which briefly incenses the former Arsenal centre-half. Clearly raging, he wheels around as if to say "Who the eff hit that?", only to quickly remember he's on live television, turn his frown upside-down and give them an unconvincingly matey thumbs up instead. It's an FA Cup match from the Emirates - surely they could find Rebecca and chums a studio or broom cupboard from which to broadcast?

You can see Martin Keown getting whacked with the football here. Let's hope the match is as entertaining.

Comment

Watch Martin Keown get hit in face by Leeds warm-up ball | Football Video and Audio | ESPN.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X