• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I would

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would

even though she's a bit thinner than I would usually prefer;

First look at Agyness Deyn as a stripper - Telegraph

Agyness Deyn: the wonder years - Fashion Galleries - Telegraph
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Mitch, you saying 'I would' hardy seems to make her part of a very exclusive club

Judging by some of your threads last year, you would sh*g a knot hole in a barbers' shop floor (providing there was some hair round it)
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Mitch, you saying 'I would' hardy seems to make her part of a very exclusive club

Judging by some of your threads last year, you would sh*g a knot hole in a barbers' shop floor (providing there was some hair round it)
      Just providing something to cheer up the lads.

Comment

Can I kindly request someone with decent breasts next time (I'm sure her's were fully functional), I'm more shallowly referring to size.

Thank you please.
        Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Originally posted by Notascooby View Post
          Can I kindly request someone with decent breasts next time (I'm sure her's were fully functional), I'm more shallowly referring to size.

Thank you please.
          Variety is the spice of life, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Variety is the spice of life, sir.
            I was going to post that!

Have gert big knockers tomorrow.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

A wise old contractor once said:

There are two things that don't exist. Too much money and tits that are too big

Comment

That second link shows what you get when you cross Justin Bieber with Jedward.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  I think he was wrong on the 2nd one. I've seen the vids.
                  No, no, no, the tits were NOT too big. Possibly the body they were attached to was, but not the tits.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    The one I'm thinking of, they were much too big.

A bit like footballs.

Only bigger.

Must have had a week's global production of silicon gel inside, at a rough estimate.
                    Yeah, and ?

Comment

Working...
                    X