• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For Sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale

Biscuits. Slightly damp. Unwanted present.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Meal for 10 at the London Marriot - returned goods slightly soiled.

Comment

Wanted...

New home for retired Yugoslavian Glove Puppets.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
        Biscuits. Slightly damp. Unwanted present.
        What a grand re-entrance.....

the one....

the greatest....

the winner.....

the WageSlave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back! Glad to see you again as strong as ever.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

1 (One) Prime Minister past his time, very used but still talk and you will wonder how to make him shutup.

For additional info enquire: 11 Downing St, knock 3 times on the black door.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
            What a grand re-entrance.....

the one....

the greatest....

the winner.....

the WageSlave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back! Glad to see you again as strong as ever.
            Thank you, darling. It's great to be back. And I have to let you know, my love for you will never die. Be strong, my love. Let us not spoil this special moment...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Where've you been?
              Well it's a long story, my green friend.

Unfortunately, thanks to Mrs Gunman's meddling, Lionel managed to escape before the Giant Wicker tulipsu could be completed. The police were called and ol' WS hauled away. Fortunately the prisons were full of bikini clad grandmothers, so the judge had no choice but to let me go. On my way out of the court, Lionel attacked me with a table leg, causing my head to swell to massive proportions. Fortunately I escaped, but my life was in danger.

So, I found refuge in Easter Island, where my enormous swollen head prompted the locals to worship me as the ancient god Kha-ki-kah-ki-kah-ran-utki-limopi-ka-ka III. Unfortunately I had to leave following a regrettable incident involving the king's favourite daughter and my dicky bladder. As for the rest, that's a story for another day...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                I know.

You've been posting as Janey...
                Ah, let me guess...some new Turk

Actually, I've been posing as Beryl from South Wales. I needed the money. They said it was only sold in Sweden. They lied

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                  Ah, let me guess...some new Turk

Actually, I've been posing as Beryl from South Wales. I needed the money. They said it was only sold in Sweden. They lied
                  WELL, WHAT HAVE WE GOT HERE? A FCUKING COMEDIAN, HUH? PRIVATE WAGESLAVE, YOU'RE SO UGLY YOU COULD BE A MODERN ART MASTERPIECE.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
                    WELL, WHAT HAVE WE GOT HERE? A FCUKING COMEDIAN, HUH? PRIVATE WAGESLAVE, YOU'RE SO UGLY YOU COULD BE A MODERN ART MASTERPIECE.
                    No, I'm so ugly I could be your mother.

Comment

Working...
                    X