• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BT are a bunch of useless *****

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BT are a bunch of useless *****

Over a week since the storms and still no phone or internet. Got a text telling me the fault would be fixed by 5pm - at 6pm but nowhere near.

The website fault status hasn't been updated for two days and I have to work from the GF's place.

Started with the new ClientCo the day I lost power and they're less than impressed to say the least, wonderful start to the New Year.

I love working from home but...
    Me, me, me...

BT are a bunch of useless c^nts
    WHS

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Over a week since the storms and still no phone or internet. Got a text telling me the fault would be fixed by 5pm - at 6pm but nowhere near.

The website fault status hasn't been updated for two days and I have to work from the GF's place.

Started with the new ClientCo the day I lost power and they're less than impressed to say the least, wonderful start to the New Year.

I love working from home but...
      Come on. You can't blame them.

What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Hey Mod (you know who), clear yer inbox
        Me, me, me...

Comment

BT NI seem to be completely brilliant.

Some **** with a tractor took out my line just before xmas.
          BT fixed it ( temporary fix) next day and came and repaired it properly after new year.

Comment

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
            BT NI seem to be completely brilliant.

Some **** with a tractor took out my line just before xmas.
            BT fixed it ( temporary fix) next day and came and repaired it properly after new year.
            Any decent pubs, restaurants near by?
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Pubs, no.
              Dreadful dreary 'who are you looking at?' sorts where inadequate men go to get pished.

I'm a regular in the East end of Glasgow, used to go there for my summer holidays for God's sake, but these places depress me.

Now, restaurants, maybe:-

Michelin Bib Gourmand 2011 | Oregano Restaurant

Comment

Last year when I moved into new place with already existing BT sockets on same street with phone exchange it took BT 1 fecking month to get new phone working - Sky had install done within few days

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Last year when I moved into new place with already existing BT sockets on same street with phone exchange it took BT 1 fecking month to get new phone working - Sky had install done within few days
                  Should have bought your sofa from Sky then.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Should have bought your sofa from Sky then.
                    I've asked but they did not have one in stock

Comment

Working...
                    X