• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gym rage!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gym rage!!

Still fizzing.

I was early for Body Pump, the only one of the week, so got loads of bars and weights from the other studio as a busy class, as well as setting up my kit.

Came back couple of minutes before class - this women is where I set myself up, and said it was hers.

Took another look around, recognised one of the weights and the only blue foam mat, so challenged her again, she then admitted she took the kit already set up, but did not move.

As all other kit was gone, I swapped the weights back around, so she took the hump with me. No apology, nothing.

End of class, she said it may not have been my kit, so justifys her taking it.

Her mate joined in. Told her mate about the lie, and admission she took the kit set up. They both know they were in the wrong, playing the gentlemen would have lost their class card. Said probably left from last class -which was a week ago.... I pointed out that if women want equal opportunities, if they behave like ladies, and treat men fairly they get the same in return. Both refused a trip to the centre management to discuss their taking other peoples kit, lies and general abuse. Funny that.

On way out, a random women chatted admiring the way I perservered and put the jumped up nancies in their place!

Going to be an interesting class next week....

Now, if I nicked this womens kit, lied to her, refused to budge before pushed out, and gave her abuse about not being ladylike, I would rightly be chucked out. No justice in life.....

They're subtly trying to tell you it's a women-only class.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Body Pump

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        They're subtly trying to tell you it's a women-only class.
        You could have a point.

It used to be a nandy pandy Tone class, but changed to Body Pump last week - this is just the second week, and the Tone girls are not liking the influx of loads of people to what was a very quiet Womens Institute group!

Comment

Oh sweet Jesus someone kill me.

Actually, on reflection someone please kill the OP.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Wilmslow if they they steal your stuff, get back by stealing their underwear from the lockers. You were planning to anyway.

Comment

You really are a sex offender in waiting aren't you
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Oh sweet Jesus someone kill me.

Actually, on reflection someone please kill the OP.
                You don't have to read every single comment on this forum you know.

You could do something else like reading a book, working on a plan B or S(ledge) in your case or even talking to the wife.

Now why on earth am I writing this tulip.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  You really are a sex offender in waiting aren't you
                  Was that aimed at me or did we think the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Was that aimed at me or did we think the same thing
                    If the red lacy thong fits....
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X