• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cuddle Parties

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuddle Parties

Cuddle Party Rules, Intimate Environment, People Connect | Cuddle Party

Cuddle party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay, WTF is this all about?

And more to the point, who wants to give me a cuddle?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

That was from a Lead Balloon episode I think...

Comment

Sounds like a good idea .... Surprised it isnt thriving in the UK, especially cities yet.

Members of society have become so distant, mistrusting, etc, that one can feel devoid of human attachment or humanity at all.

This has been covered by comedians, but for example: In friendlier towns/countryside, you can say to a fellow commuter, "oh that looks like a good book, hope you're enjoying it" and they will respond and treat you like a human. Say the same thing to a Londoner and they will act in a horrified manner as if you have just asked them if you can screw their cat.

I can quite see many people in cities becoming so detached from intimacy and the bonds in society, that these parties offer the only respite. What does that say about western society though?

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
        Sounds like a good idea .... Surprised it isnt thriving in the UK, especially cities yet.

Members of society have become so distant, mistrusting, etc, that one can feel devoid of human attachment or humanity at all.

This has been covered by comedians, but for example: In friendlier towns/countryside, you can say to a fellow commuter, "oh that looks like a good book, hope you're enjoying it" and they will respond and treat you like a human. Say the same thing to a Londoner and they will act in a horrified manner as if you have just asked them if you can screw their cat.

I can quite see many people in cities becoming so detached from intimacy and the bonds in society, that these parties offer the only respite. What does that say about western society though?
        Stop looking at me in that odd way. Are you a sex offender?
        "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

I don't see the appeal? It could be vastly improved if everyone got naked, took some class A's and went at it like horny monkeys.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Come here, you daft bugger.

Comment

I believe it's like a 'person to person site' like Ebay or Zopa. In this case though it brings together stalkers and victims. Wilmslow goes to them.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Maybe we could greet each other like that Italian pervert; creep up from being and do a pretend strangle. Berlusconi I think his name is.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                  ...This has been covered by comedians, but for example: In friendlier towns/countryside, you can say to a fellow commuter, "oh that looks like a good book, hope you're enjoying it" and they will respond and treat you like a human. Say the same thing to a Londoner and they will act in a horrified manner as if you have just asked them if you can screw their cat....
                  So what happens if you ask a londoner if you can screw their cat?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Its for those building up to a swingers party.

Atw? Sasguru? Your wife?

Comment

Working...
                    X