• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone here being threatened with rate cuts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here being threatened with rate cuts?

'Mass suicide' protest at China Foxconn factory - Telegraph

Around 150 Chinese workers at Foxconn, the world's largest electronics manufacturer, threatened to commit suicide by leaping from their factory roof in protest at their working conditions.

I think that might work here too.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Around 150 Chinese workers at Foxconn, the world's largest electronics manufacturer, threatened to commit suicide by leaping from their factory roof in protest at their working conditions.

I'd think there would be agents goading you to jump.. then they could get their own candidates in to fill your shoes
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

**** that, I will not be happy if their selfisness causes a delay in my delivery of an iPad3
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

A bit drastic. Threatening a mass homicide of their bosses would do the trick.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          **** that, I will not be happy if their selfisness causes a delay in my delivery of an iPad3
          That factory makes components for XBoxen. Production of XBox 360s was suspended for several hours. Not a problem

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            That factory makes components for XBoxen. Production of XBox 360s was suspended for several hours. Not a problem
            the article says it was Acer cases
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              the article says it was Acer cases
              This one doesn't

Comment

It reminded me of the Mongols. I think it was Ghingis, invaded China, won a few battles, capured a few towns, then besieged the first major city in his path.
                After a few weeks, thousands of the young women got dressed up in their finest silks and jumped off the walls to their deaths.
                They called it 'the falling tear drops' or some such

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  It reminded me of the Mongols. I think it was Ghingis, invaded China, won a few battles, capured a few towns, then besieged the first major city in his path.
                  After a few weeks, thousands of the young women got dressed up in their finest silks and jumped off the walls to their deaths.
                  They called it 'the falling tear drops' or some such

I know a few Mongols, but I fear you have say 'Downs' or 'Downs Syndrome' now.

There's one in Bolton, we call him 'Spazzy Darren'. His is called Darren and he is a legend...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    phew!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X