• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The best and worst paid graduate jobs - in pictures

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best and worst paid graduate jobs - in pictures

The best and worst paid graduate jobs - in pictures - Telegraph

IT is in there somewhere.
    "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Why are the investment bankers wearing bowlers??? Everybody knows only secret agents wear bowlers.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
      "Consulting

Consultants earn average starting salaries of £31,500. "

WTF a newly graduate can consult on?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Why are the investment bankers wearing bowlers??? Everybody knows only secret agents wear bowlers.
        Because not everything in newspapers is real.

HTH
        "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

£29,000 is the average starting salary for graduates these days? What the feck!

Comment

For new graduate I think they are fair monthly salaries.
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              WTF a newly graduate can consult on?!?!
              Not very much, but they can tag along gathering data, taking notes and doing the spreadsheets.

Consultants in general are fairly useless IMO.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                £29,000 is the average starting salary for graduates these days? What the feck!
                I think these figures are for graduate schemes and probably FTSE100 companies. I would love to know what the real figures for starting salaries for all graduates. More like £16K p/a if you're in a call centre.

Comment

I love how the photo for IT doesn't in anyway perpetuate the image of IT being full of geeks
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Is the redhead in the front row at the graudation ceremony asleep?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X