• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cretin of the day: Nominations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cretin of the day: Nominations

I'd like to nominate myself. Spent a few hundred quid on tickets for the family to go to Totem. Thought the tickets were for 08-Feb but they were for last weekend
    oracleslave
    25.00%
    TestMangler
    25.00%
    No AndyW option as he would always win anyway.
    50.00%

Sorry to hear that.

I am sure I will beat it before the day is out. I usually do.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      I'd like to nominate myself. Spent a few hundred quid on tickets for the family to go to Totem. Thought the tickets were for 08-Feb but they were for last weekend

I will second your nomination OS. You still have your Christmas decorations up and it's the 12th already.

Sorry about the tickets though.

Comment

Ah, now I see why your current project is doing so well
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

That'll be the old age kicking in.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Ohh man that sucks because it was f**king brilliant!!!

BEST EVER!!!

THE ONE NEVER TO BE MISSED!!!!!

ad infintum...
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

When i worked at Clerical Medical in Bristol, we used to have a 'Wank Of The Week' award.

I won it once for plugging my iPod into works laptop to charge it while working from home, burying it under a pile of paper and forgetting it was there, then finding the laptop wouldn't boot (as it was set in BIOS to boot from USB first) the following morning. Arsed around with it trying to get it working for two days, before clearing the desk, finding the iPod plugged in and removing it.

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                When i worked at Clerical Medical in Bristol, we used to have a 'Wank Of The Week' award.

I won it once for plugging my iPod into works laptop to charge it while working from home, burying it under a pile of paper and forgetting it was there, then finding the laptop wouldn't boot (as it was set in BIOS to boot from USB first) the following morning. Arsed around with it trying to get it working for two days, before clearing the desk, finding the iPod plugged in and removing it.

You actually don't need provide evidence for Cretin of the week award. We already believe you

Funny none the less..
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Can't have a thread like this without a poll, so I've added one.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    You actually don't need provide evidence for Cretin of the week award. We already believe you

WHS
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X