• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nasty cough she had.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasty cough she had.

Woman saves her life by coughing up a cancerous throat tumour - mirror.co.uk

I was at least hoping for a picture of the coughed up tumour all phlegmy and such like.

Comment

Lucky woman ....

Now all she needs to do, is lose weight so she doesnt die of obesity in the next year and have a shave so she isnt mistaken for a man in a bar brawl ...

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
        Lucky woman ....

Now all she needs to do, is lose weight so she doesnt die of obesity in the next year and have a shave so she isnt mistaken for a man in a bar brawl ...
        Mich still would.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Mich still would.
          No I wouldn't. Can you find a thread in which I've said 'I would' about a truly ugly minger?

I'm half expecting some knobfaced loser to searching through all the threads now.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            No I wouldn't. Can you find a thread in which I've said 'I would' about a truly ugly minger?

I'm half expecting some knobfaced loser to searching through all the threads now.

Comment

Someone mention search??

Mich I would site:forums.contractoruk.com
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Well there is this one and it is a bloke...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...using-him.html

I've seen this story on the news the last couple of days and I can't help asking why the women concerned didn't make accusations earlier. I don't want to get into Mr Cain's politics, as there are probably many things on which I would disagree with him, and many issues on which I would agree with him; that's not the point though.
                Twice!!
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

bogie
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester

I would.
                    Does this count?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X