• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Own up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Own up

Which one of you is this?

Fat airline passengers 'should pay more' - Telegraph
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

He's not just fat, he's bloody huge. So what about very tall people... should they pay extra too?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Landy
      ......The more a plane weighs, the more fuel it must burn.......

There's a tip in there somewhere for BA regarding it's cabin staff.
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        He's not just fat, he's bloody huge. So what about very tall people... should they pay extra too?
        It's not me saying anyone should pay extra.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          It's not me saying anyone should pay extra.
          It's not you I was asking.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

yes they should - if I get charged an extra £20 or whatever for having a few extra kilo's of baggage why should I pay the same for my ticket as a 30 stone lardarse?

Hmm answer me that?

Comment

There's a couple of empty seats behind him. Maybe he's going from row to row eating people when no-one's looking?

Comment

It's quite excessive how much they charge for each kg over the allowed weight
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                  It's quite excessive how much they charge for each kg over the allowed weight
                  So you're owning up?

Well done! Very honourable of you sir!

Comment

Does this mean next time I take my kids on a flight I should get a discount? In the past we have been charged a full price ticket for a baby as, in their words "a seat is a seat whether it is filled by an adult or child"

I was always under the assumption that these things were always evened out on a flight as for every fatty there would be a midget to balance them out
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X