• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why is this man smiling?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this man smiling?

Hint. It's almost time to crack open the Champagne. Someone's leaving soon.

But surely the Labour party will have to vote for a new leader...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      But surely the Labour party will have to vote for a new leader...
      I'm pretty sure they could use that new legislative and regulatory reform bill to save themselves the time and expense.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        I'm pretty sure they could use that new legislative and regulatory reform bill to save themselves the time and expense.
        That was rejected by an all party commitee. The bill has been changed due to fears as we discussed for ages. It supposedly now specifies how it will cut red tape and which bits of red tape ministers can ammend without recourse to the House.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

His smile never looks right. It looks like he has been trained to smile. Often he seems to be 'beaming' a smile which suddenly goes when he thinks the cameras are off.

I also hate the way he drops his jaw when he breathes in while talking.

I actually hate the fact he is breathing full stop.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
            His smile never looks right. It looks like he has been trained to smile. Often he seems to be 'beaming' a smile which suddenly goes when he thinks the cameras are off.

I also hate the way he drops his jaw when he breathes in while talking.

I actually hate the fact he is breathing full stop.

I think he drops his jaw because he has a badly busted nose.
            Saves anyone else the trouble I suppose
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn

Hint. It's almost time to crack open the Champagne. Someone's leaving soon.
              Is that a smile??? Looks like the same expression a rottweiler has shortly before it rips your throat out.

Comment

Why is this man smiling

I heard today of the 5th IT Contractor I've worked with who is about to leave the UK to start a new life, before this dog turd reaches No 10.

TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX
                “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Comment

Working...
                X