• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unacceptable Behaviour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unacceptable Behaviour

Happy New Year everyone! It's been a little while since I've posted; truth be told I've been having a few domestic problems. It's Malc, you see, nothing too grave but his behaviour of late has become more and more boorish and testosterone fueled.

Let me relate to you a few incidents that happened over Christmas.

The first occurred on Christmas Eve when we went up to Lord Sexey's place to buy our tree. After selecting a suitable specimen, we joined a throng of couples with rosy cheeked kids who were queueing up to pay for their trees. At the front of the queue was a woman who Malc readily identified as being "one of those Guardian reading earth mother types" and she was paying no attention to the friendly banter being directed at her by the elderly gentleman manning the stall until he enquired as to whether she wanted her tree netted. To this, she replied at the top of her voice so all could hear and thus readily identify her impeccable green credentials: "Actually I try to avoid unnecessary packaging wherever possible".

What a rude woman, I thought and left it at that but Malc just couldn't resist shouting
    at the top of his voice, so all could hear,"Are you sure you wouldn't like a hand getting your tree into the back of your Shogun love?". An awkward silence descended and I felt very embarrassed indeed.

Then, on Christmas Day, Malc decided that he wanted to watch Ice Road Truckers but we'd both agreed beforehand that I'd be watching the Glee Christmas Special at that time. He conveniently forgot about our accord and a massive row ensued which resulted in him disappearing to the car and sitting on the drive all afternoon with a 6 pack of Stella for company. In full view of the neighbours, I might add.

The most unedifying spectacle of all was that which occurred on the flight back from Lanzarote where we had spent New Year. An old lady at the front of the plane was taken unwell and we had to make an unscheduled stop in Lisbon. Upon landing, the lady in question suddenly felt alright again and this led Malc to suspect her of exhibiting symptoms of Munchhausen Syndrome. He stood up and led the stag party from Llanelli (among whom we were ensconced at the back of the plane) in a chorus of "Muncher, Muncher, You're a f*****g muncher".

I am not sure what has prompted this change in character but I intend getting to the bottom of it all and I'm hoping things will be resolved this weekend as we're both off together for a "steam up" in the Nene Valley
    Last edited by gricerboy; 13 January 2012, 14:28.

Malc has serious issues I would say. You would not behave like that normally. How does he eat his eggs every morning ? Anything odd there ?
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      Then, on Christmas Day, Malc decided that he wanted to watch Ice Road Truckers but we'd both agreed beforehand that I'd be watching the Glee Christmas Special at that time. He conveniently forgot about our accord and a massive row ensued which resulted in him disappearing to the car and sitting on the drive all afternoon with a 6 pack of Stella for company. In full view of the neighbours, I might add.
      Morning Sas !

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...zda-6-mps.html
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I think you're Honda something there Mitch.

Comment

Of course, I can't resist asking the question, do we have any resident munchers here? Suity perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Is Gricer really SAS ??????

I normally find The Grice-master to be comedy gold, whereas, SAS is normally a c0ck-socket.

Although, maybe Gricer is real and SAS is the sockie.....
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Is Gricer really SAS ??????
              Yes.

Comment

Nope.

Gricer is Pacharan I reckon. And Pacharan is too moronic even for Sas.

Comment

Have new year Gricer.

I'd get this sort sharpish. Nothing worse than an angry and embarassed train queue.

Have you considered wearing http://www.zazzle.com/im_not_with_hi...27230332124405 ?
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                    his behaviour of late has become more and more boorish and testosterone fueled.
                    Perhaps you need to take him to the vets to be seen to?

Comment

Working...
                    X