PDA

View Full Version : Perplexed

pacharan
13th January 2012, 11:17
I can just about understand how my posts may not be to everyone's taste and that some register this by issuing negative rep but I don't see how my choice of reading material, as seen in the currently reading thread, can possibly warrant a negging. Pah.

DimPrawn
13th January 2012, 11:18
People neg me sometimes, and look how loveable I am.

SimonMac
13th January 2012, 11:29
If you are having issues with the behavior of certain individuals on this site may I suggest using this link (http://forums.contractoruk.com/login.php?do=logout)

TestMangler
13th January 2012, 11:32
If you are having issues with the behavior of certain individuals on this site may I suggest using this link (http://forums.contractoruk.com/login.php?do=logout)

:laugh :laugh

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SimonMac again.

Mich the Tester
13th January 2012, 11:35

whs

MarillionFan
13th January 2012, 11:36

WHS

Subtle. :laugh

eek
13th January 2012, 11:38
WHS

Subtle. :laugh

The problem is that you claim to be reading Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfield when we all know you're struggling on page 2 of Janet and John with a ball (gag).

chef
13th January 2012, 11:40

gahhh stupid rep system must be broken

The Spartan
13th January 2012, 11:40
It's happened to me a fair bit even when I gave what I thought was useful advice, never mind eh it's nothing to get too worked up about

Mich the Tester
13th January 2012, 11:42
It's happened to me a fair bit even when I gave what I thought was useful advice, never mind eh it's nothing to get too worked up about

Compare and contrast;

pacharan is the retard sibling of Andyw

The Spartan makes sense

The Spartan
13th January 2012, 12:13
Compare and contrast;

Not anymore Mich :facepalm: lol

The Spartan
13th January 2012, 12:24
Ahhhhhh the magic of the rep system :happy

Still I do understand why it exists but am often puzzled by people's different interpretations of good advice etc. Granted as a newbie who has little or no experience of limited company affairs I shouldn't really be trying to give advice on LTD's or asking stooooopid questions but even on general subjects if people don't like your opinion you get a neg rep for it. Opinions are like a**holes everyone has one and yours is the only one that doesn't stink lol

xoggoth
13th January 2012, 12:27
I dunny why either but some on here are barmy.

Mich the Tester
13th January 2012, 12:27
I dunny why either but very few on here are not barmy.

ftfy

fullyautomatix
13th January 2012, 12:29
Whats with the influx of Rep threads recently ? Its not like you go about bragging to anybody in real life that you have some "rep" on a forum.

Mich the Tester
13th January 2012, 12:30
Whats with the influx of Rep threads recently ? Its not like you go about bragging to anybody in real life that you have some "rep" on a forum.

Duh, no? I was wondering why everyone walked off somewhere else in the pub yesterday.

fullyautomatix
13th January 2012, 12:35
Duh, no? I was wondering why everyone walked off somewhere else in the pub yesterday.

Yep, "geek beyond compare" is not a chat up line and wont result in you pulling a bird.

TestMangler
13th January 2012, 12:38
Yep, "geek beyond compare" is not a chat up line and wont result in you pulling a bird.

Maybe not where you come from..........

:laugh