• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do I change my screen name? What names do you suggest?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I change my screen name? What names do you suggest?

I think it's time I changed from NorthWestPerm2Contr since I have been a contractor for nearly 2 years now. My initial thoughts. Does anybody know how to go about instigating this change?

Semi-SeasonedNWP2C
    NWContractor
    Anti-NLUK

I think we should have a poll with an Andyw option.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      I think it's time I changed from NorthWestPerm2Contr since I have been a contractor for nearly 2 years now. My initial thoughts. Does anybody know how to go about instigating this change?

Semi-SeasonedNWP2C
      NWContractor
      Anti-NLUK
      Well as a typical ManU fan shouldn't you have been SouthEastPerm2Contr?!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I think we should have a poll with an Andyw option.
        We need the suggestions first - then the poll will come.

Comment

How about something from literature?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Well as a typical ManU fan shouldn't you have been SouthEastPerm2Contr?!
            I'm not really a typical Man U fan. I was just there in the stadium to witness the goal that is on my screen - hence it is there. And what a goal it was! I generally go to watch only once or twice in a season depending on the free opportunities that come to me!

Comment

NorthWestContr2Bench

Comment

NorthWestContr2Bench
                I guess it is the next step isn't it..... I have got a bit too demanding with roles and rates as well.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  I guess it is the next step isn't it..... I have got a bit too demanding with roles and rates as well.
                  We might all be in that boat before long.

Comment

We might all be in that boat before long.
                    Your suggestion will be on the Poll! I think it is a legitimate one!

Comment

Working...
                    X