• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

10% off night on selected bondage equipment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10% off night on selected bondage equipment

As you all know I like to be broadminded and adventurous so it occurred to me last week that I was missing out by never having really been into bondage, S&M etc. But Gordon Bennet, the price they want for a few skimpy leather thongs and chains. Not paying that!.

So, armed with my discount card I went along to B&Qs Thursday 10% night. Marvellous! I got a pair of ear protectors, perspex protective goggles, some leather gardening gloves, green overalls, overshoes, a pair of those foam rubber knee pads and a big length of fencing chain. Really cheap. Phwoooor!

I think it's disgusting that they sell stuff like that in a store where kids are though!

I think it's disgusting that they sell stuff like that in a store where kids are though!
    You are referring to the "staff", I assume?

Comment

Xoggoth, try dressing the wifey up in your old school rugger kit...corrr! Brings the memories of scrums and showers flooding back, and this time with a real woman; no making do and pretending. And it's cheap; it's a win/win situation!

Comment

Working...
      X