PDA

View Full Version : If sasguru were a GP.....

DimPrawn
13th January 2012, 16:03
Rude GP Dr Richard Dunn told patient: 'You'll die a horrible death' | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2086062/Rude-GP-Dr-Richard-Dunn-told-patient-Youll-die-horrible-death.html)

A GP accused of telling a patient he was an 'a*******' destined for a 'horrible death' will battle to save his practice before a tribunal next month.

:laugh

AtW
13th January 2012, 16:06
"Dr Richard Dunn said if he did use the word 'a******* it was meant as a 'basic description of a part of his anatomy'"

northernladuk
13th January 2012, 16:32
Last time I took NorthernLady to the doctors for a check up he came out and told me she was fit and healthy and we had many many years together.... The evil bastard!!!!! :tantrum:

Aman
13th January 2012, 17:03
Rude GP Dr Richard Dunn told patient: 'You'll die a horrible death' | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2086062/Rude-GP-Dr-Richard-Dunn-told-patient-Youll-die-horrible-death.html)

A GP accused of telling a patient he was an 'a*******' destined for a 'horrible death' will battle to save his practice before a tribunal next month.

:laugh

Pretty good medical advice, to be frank.

northernladyuk
13th January 2012, 17:14
Last time I took NorthernLady to the doctors for a check up he came out and told me she was fit and healthy and we had many many years together.... The evil bastard!!!!! :tantrum:

Oooh, but wasn't he a proper gent! That 20 quid he left in my front pocket covered our Lidl bill for a week, so we don't grumble.

Doggy Styles
13th January 2012, 17:18
sas wouldn't last long, misdiagnosing cretinism in every patient. :D

Zippy
13th January 2012, 17:32
Sas hasn't replied - is he on his way to the North Pole?

sasguru
13th January 2012, 20:07
sas wouldn't last long, correctly diagnosing cretinism in most patients. :D

FTFY

AtW
13th January 2012, 20:14
Sas hasn't replied - is he on his way to the North Pole?

He is flying over in a Tornado to Italy to tell PM that rating is about to get cut and get some of their spagetti for the road back.