• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for sociopaths

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for sociopaths

What is your favourite colour?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Gold

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      What is your favourite colour?
      Black, of course....

)O(

Comment

whats it got to do with anyone else what my favourite colour is ? twatface

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.
          • Glibness and Superficial Charm
          • Manipulative and Conning
            They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
          • Grandiose Sense of Self
            Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
          • Pathological Lying
            Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
          • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
            A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
          • Shallow Emotions
            When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
          • Incapacity for Love
          • Need for Stimulation
            Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
          • Callousness/Lack of Empathy
            Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
          • Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
            Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
          • Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
            Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
          • Irresponsibility/Unreliability
            Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
          • Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
            Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
          • Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
            Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
          • Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
            Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily
          Me sir! Me sir!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.
              They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
            • Pathological Lying
              Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
              A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
            • Shallow Emotions
              When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
            • Incapacity for Love
            • Need for Stimulation
              Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
              Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
              Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
              Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
              Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
              Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
            Me sir! Me sir!
            Oi!

Where did you find my CV!?!

Comment

Are You A Sociopath?

I only got 60%. Says I'm not a sociopath just an antisocial bastard.

Another thing I haven't won.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

16%. I'm a bedwetter not a sociopath.

Comment

4%
                  I'm somebody's granny.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Profile of the Sociopath

• Pathological Lying
                    • Shallow Emotions
                    • Incapacity for Love
                    • Need for Stimulation
                    Me sir! Me sir!
                    Where's the reference to pasta addiction and flying ones tornado to placate it?
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X