• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's suity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's suity

Its 10:30 on day one of a new contract. Surely the first disaster has occurred by now?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

You think he even made it away from SY02 without crying that they always pick on the new boy, so she can't make him go
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Its 10:30 on day one of a new contract. Surely the first disaster has occurred by now?
      He'll have to find the CUK again now, new clientco, new PC, no bookmark for CUK

Should give us a couple of days grace
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Maybe SY02 has told him he's not allowed to play on the internet until he's tidied his room/garage/shed.

I'm guessing since the new arrival she's keeping his man-eggs in a jar by the bed.

Comment

Probably blubbing away in trap 2 with the stress of a new contract.
          Any bets how long he'll last before leaving and blaming everyone and everything except himself?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            I'm guessing since the new arrival she's keeping his man-eggs in a jar by the bed.
            whats a man-egg?
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Probably blubbing away in trap 2 with the stress of a new contract.
              Any bets how long he'll last before leaving and blaming everyone and everything except himself?
              Its a safe bet SY01 will walk before the newly arrived SY06 will
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                whats a man-egg?
                bollox.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  whats a man-egg?
                  Ask your mother!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Its a safe bet SY01 will walk before the newly arrived SY06 will
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X