• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Turkey to extradite Fergie?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey to extradite Fergie?

Turkish government presses ahead with case against Duchess of York despite extradition doubts - Telegraph

I always despised Fergie - but she has really gone up in my estimation over this.
    Yes
    42.11%
    No
    21.05%
    Fergie is Andyw's mum
    36.84%

The poll is expired.

Of course she did. Sure, Turkey really care about the privacy of the kids. I'm sure none of them wanted anyone in the west to be aware of them being tied to cots and otherwise being abused. How much more distressing people knowing about it, than the fact that it happened.

Bunch of "*ç*ing hypocrites.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

How much did she get paid for making the TV program?

Just asking like...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Not enough to spend the rest of her life in a Turkish prison...

Comment

There is not a snowflakes chance in hell that she will be extradited. Imagine the fallout? In the end I reckon a couple of billion in aid will keep the Turks happy.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I'm surprised the Turks are even trying to pursue this, given that the UK is about the only EU country to support their wish to join the EU.

But then maybe our enthusiasm for that has been flagging, or it's not a desirable objective for them any more.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I think it’s time to re-launch a digitally enhanced directors cut version on Midnight Express
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

If they do decide to I would quite happily pay her airfare for her. Would even take the time to stand and wave her off.....
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  I'm surprised the Turks are even trying to pursue this, given that the UK is about the only EU country to support their wish to join the EU.

But then maybe our enthusiasm for that has been flagging, or it's not a desirable objective for them any more.
                  I think the assumption is that the UK is virtually out of Europe now.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Just asking like...
                    Whatever it was it was not enough. You cannot put a price on exposing child cruelty.

Comment

Working...
                    X