• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan b - suit AtW, Wilmslow or similar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan b - suit AtW, Wilmslow or similar

'Organic' sperm donor who has fathered 14 children admits he is a 36-year-old VIRGIN | Mail Online

www.virgins.com

Thrilled: The donor was visibly moved by meeting one of his offsrping for the first time on the show. He said he hoped she has the gene of compassion
    Looks more like the gene of evil to me.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

"The revelation on Anderson Cooper's daytime show, Anderson, means that the self-confessed tech-geek, an expert in Silicon Valley, finds himself in the highly unusual position of never having had sex, but fathering 14 healthy offspring.

Speaking on the chat show, Mr Arsenault said: 'I coined this term "donor sexual" and I'll explain it means 100 per cent of my sexual energy is for producing sperm for childless couples to have babies. So I don't have other activity outside of that.'"

Comment

I fail to see why you lot are laughing at him ....

Who's gonna be better off, him with all his earnings untouched from women manically bankrupting men through court systems? Or you guys, who will work for all your life and then have the mrs divorce you and run off with your kids, home and money leaving you with debts and child support payments.

Enjoy your tv dinners guys!

Comment

Plan w surely?

Comment

Working...
          X