• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

massage your work colleagues?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

massage your work colleagues?

BBC News - Parents' concerns over Sheffield school massage classes

"If you went into work and they asked you to massage your work colleagues you would be uncomfortable with that"

There are a couple of ladies here I would like to massage. Prefrably body-to-body.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    There are a couple of ladies here I would like to massage. Prefrably body-to-body.
    Ask your wife for a few tips...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Ask your wife for a few tips...
      Wife is a figment of my imagination. I am actually a virgin. What is it like to have sex with a woman?

Oh hang on you would not know.....

Comment

Nice idea, but in practice you'd probably end up having to massage (or be massaged by) the tubby guy from the Infrastructure team
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Nice idea, but in practice you'd probably end up having to massage (or be massaged by) the tubby guy from the Infrastructure team
          Not Milan!

Comment

Finally the less salubrious girls from the school can come out with some skills they can use in their real life jobs in massage parlours

there is nothing worse than paying thirty quid for a crap hand job

apparently

Comment

Wife is a figment of my imagination. I am actually a virgin. What is it like to have sex with a woman?

Oh hang on you would not know.....
              Thate's not true. I heard he's still got the invoice and claimed the VAT back on it......
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                Thate's not true. I heard he's still got the invoice and claimed the VAT back on it......
                Its true he paid and has the invoice. But he shot his bolt as soon as she took her top off.

HTH

Comment

Its true he paid and has the invoice. But he shot his bolt as soon as she took her top off.

HTH
                  Poor AtW. I asked for a partial refund when that happened to .....a friend of mine.

He said, can you let me off with the balance ? I've already given you a deposit........
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I've frequently massaged the necks/shoulders of colleagues, both male and female.

Comment

Working...
                    X