• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FFS Olympics tickets site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS Olympics tickets site

FFS, what kind of idiot programs site to make user search for specific sports without giving any clue that any tickets are available at all, ffs - they "reopened" and in long list of sports nothing seems available, what kind of sasguru designed it knowing full well that tickets are likely to be in short supply?!?!

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    FFS, what kind of idiot programs site to make user search for specific sports without giving any clue that any tickets are available at all, ffs - they "reopened" and in long list of sports nothing seems available, what kind of sasguru designed it knowing full well that tickets are likely to be in short supply?!?!

For once I totally agree with your rant here.

Really crap website, I bet it costed a few millions to build.

Top tip: Select all events and select a big date range and it will show all tickets.

Top tip 2: Most of the tickets seems to be for womens football in stadiums as far north as Glasgow and Newcastle.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      Top tip: Select all events and select a big date range and it will show all tickets.
      FFS, you right! I would not have thought that selecting start and end date would work for all tickets, what kind of cretin there did not just allow - Search all? FFS!!!

LOL Glasgow venue for London Olympics?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        what kind of sasguru designed it
        I think you've answered your own question.
        "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
        X