• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BREAKING NEWS: Two people found alive on the stricken Italian Cruise Ship...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING NEWS: Two people found alive on the stricken Italian Cruise Ship...

Italian divers searching the stricken cruise ship have found two Glaswegians at the bar. They've told the divers to feck off, they're all inclusive.........

Exit located, coat donned....

Didn't see that coming.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Didn't see that coming.
      Checking my Rep right now....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Checking my Rep right now....
        And it's there, two people, makes up for Incognito's rant and neg rep about some Tory PM or whatever, I forgot already!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          two Glaswegians at the bar. They've told the divers to feck off, they're all inclusive.........

Those fish bowl cocktails are just never ending.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Seems that the captain is a bit of a comedian:

Costa Concordia Cruise Ship Disaster: Captain Says He Fell Into Lifeboat And Could Not Escape

One of today's newspaper front-pages says he was ordered back on to the ship but refused.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Seems that the captain is a bit of a comedian:

Costa Concordia Cruise Ship Disaster: Captain Says He Fell Into Lifeboat And Could Not Escape

One of today's newspaper front-pages says he was ordered back on to the ship but refused.
              I've just heard he was nicknamed Captain Suity.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
              X