• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paedophile Soldiers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paedophile Soldiers

Paedophile Soldiers

This is what happens when the state puts thugs and misfits into uniform. The longer the western forces are in Afghanistan, the more likely is that it will make the west unsafe.
    Two British soldiers arrested over allegations of sex abuse with 10-year-old children while they served in Afghanistan
    Read more: Two British soldiers arrested over allegations of sex abuse with 10-year-old children while they served in Afghanistan | Mail Online
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Does anyone have a mop? Paddy seems to be frothing at the mouth again!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Awful, although the Afghans are hardly in a position to be righteous.

The hypocrisy of child abuse in many Muslim countries | Shaista Gohir | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

How exactly are these thugs or misfits?

I am no expert but most peado's on the news are over weight middle aged white guys
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It's a national pastime there. The girls are all locked up in their homes of course, so in the evenings the men sit around learing at 12 year old dancing boys, and then drawing lots or haggling to see who gets to sleep with them later.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

I am no expert but most peado's on the news are over weight middle aged white guys
            Hey! I'm no paedo! She told me she was 18.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

I think you'll find they are catholic priests/monks. There were some in papers only yesterday.

Comment

I think you may find thugs are not keen to risk their lifes for 20 grand a year in a remote tuliphole.

But I agree ground troops should be pulled out from that place and 24/7 coverage of drones should commence until they figure out how to run local place without giving sanctuary to people who want to attack western interests.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I think you may find thugs are not keen to risk their lifes for 20 grand a year in a remote tuliphole.

But I agree ground troops should be pulled out from that place and 24/7 coverage of drones should commence until they figure out how to run local place without giving sanctuary to people who want to attack western interests.
                  Yes it’s mess. Caused by the US and UK sponsoring religious fanatics to fight the soviets and sponsoring the growing of hard drugs in order to fill the USSR with drug addicts
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Caused by the US and UK sponsoring religious fanatics to fight the soviets and sponsoring the growing of hard drugs in order to fill the USSR with drug addicts

Plenty of cheap heroine and cocaine in this country too - probably shipped direct from that tuliphole.

Americans wanted to use herbecides on those poppy fields but British suggested to use softly softly approach ...

Comment

Working...
                    X