• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Head the Balls!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head the Balls!!

This is a bit silly......

BBC News - Wife of Jeff Astle frustrated with FA over death

Our Nat Lofthouse lasted till aged 85, although TBF he did go a bit alzheimers in the end, I met him, signed my copy of his bio 'Goals Galore' which I've now lost, he really was real gent, no airs and graces whatsoever, but I'm certain he heading heavier, harder and more balls that Jeff Astle did, looks like Mrs Astle has had a call from the Ambulance chasers.....

Probably right but the FA aren't going to say it's their fault, are they.

Anyway, Astle should have polished up his skills on the floor. Then he might not have had to head it so much, and he might not have missed that sitter against Brazil in the world cup.

Cracking goal in the cup final though, eh?

Comment

Working...
    X