• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good job we didn't win the World Cup bid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job we didn't win the World Cup bid

Beer 'must be sold' at Brazil World Cup, says Fifa
    Coffee's for closers

Pity that in this country the law states that alcohol cant be sold or consumed within view of the playing surface. Says something about the behaviour of football fans methinks.

Note, for rugby, no such restriction exists.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Pity that in this country the law states that alcohol cant be sold or consumed within view of the playing surface. Says something about the behaviour of football fans methinks.

Yawn

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

You can have a drink if you're in a box though, can't you?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Not sure about that. As a student I did a bit of work on the corperate enterainment side of things at a premier league club. During the match the guests were seperated from their drinks by a curtain which they couldn't take them past
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Not sure about that. As a student I did a bit of work on the corperate enterainment side of things at a premier league club. During the match the guests were seperated from their drinks by a curtain which they couldn't take them past
            That's true - they usually blank the windows out and so you can drink and watch the match on the numerous tellies. Bit like home really....

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Nope. Cant drink within sight of the pitch. No exceptions.

In the millenium stadium, the bars are open for football. But they had to install huge doors on the concourse and shutters behind the back row of seats so that they could use the bars for football.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

2014 World Cup must feature drunken violence, insists Fifa

Comment

Working...
                X