• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man phones a toy shop..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man phones a toy shop..

Man phones a toy shop:
    man: "do you have any models of Itallian cruise liners?"
    shop: "yes sir, i'll put one to one side for you"

Good job you didn't put this in the jokes thread
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Apparently someone misheard the Captain. He only wanted his Gin and Tonic on the rocks.
      Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
        Apparently someone misheard the Captain. He only wanted his Gin and Tonic on the rocks.
        I thought he wanted a harbour wall banger? Or was that the Herald of Free Enterprise.

Comment

When asked why he had got into a life boat and left the ship before the passengers the captain replied: "I slipped and fell into the life boat"
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            When asked why he had got into a life boat and left the ship before the passengers the captain replied: "I slipped and fell into the life boat"
            Rather like going into A&E and saying "I was naked and tried to change a light bulb and slipped and....."

Comment

Its all kicking off at home, The newsman said 'Her massive bulk is laid on her side with a massive gash showing' and I happened to look at the wife just at the moment..... :|
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'm gonna buy me a ticket for the mediterranean cruise lottery, last week's was a rollover

Comment

Italian revenue inspectors want to have a word with Costa - there is a suspicion that they might be running a cruising business on the side...

Comment

Working...
                  X