• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's raining piss. Hallelujah! It's raining piss!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's raining piss. Hallelujah! It's raining piss!

Wandered into the gents for a quick waz. Noticed that the lights were out, but carried on and wandered over to the urinal. A strong smell of ammonia. Whipped the old fella out and started and then in the gloom noticed that every wall was streaming with piss. I then tuned into the sound of running effluent and the smell. Like something out of a horror movie.

It's a four story building and the plumber called to deal with a blockage on the fourth floor seems to have pushed the blockage down which has split the pipe somewhere. 4th, 3rd and 2nd floors toilets all flooded.

That's going to pen and ink for a while!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I've just shat myself!

ftfy

Comment

thx for that posting...

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I was standing at a urinal earlier today and next to me was a midget also having a piss. I noticed he was winking at me so I looked away, I turned and looked again and the midget was still winking at me like crazy.

Disturbed by this I said: "Do you fancy me or something?"

He replied: "No, you're splashing my fecking eyes you ****..."
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Sorry about that. I laid a cable on the 4th floor earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Wandered into the gents for a quick waz. Noticed that the lights were out, but carried on and wandered over to the urinal. A strong smell of ammonia. Whipped the old fella out and started and then in the gloom noticed that every wall was streaming with piss. I then tuned into the sound of running effluent and the smell. Like something out of a horror movie.

It's a four story building and the plumber called to deal with a blockage on the fourth floor seems to have pushed the blockage down which has split the pipe somewhere. 4th, 3rd and 2nd floors toilets all flooded.

Is this your way of telling us that you're actually a plumber?
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
              Is this your way of telling us that you're actually a plumber?
              Nah. If I was I'd be richer than Sasguru and Dimprawn rolled together
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                I was standing at a urinal earlier today and next to me was a midget also having a piss. I noticed he was winking at me so I looked away, I turned and looked again and the midget was still winking at me like crazy.

Disturbed by this I said: "Do you fancy me or something?"

He replied: "No, you're splashing my fecking eyes you ****..."

Comment

Working...
                X