• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Firewood / logs.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firewood / logs.........

Afternoon, I am based on the London / Essex borders, I am looking for a (free) source of green logs, I have the means to transport them cut, split & store them... Any pointers where I can get some?

Originally posted by aceboy View Post
    Afternoon, I am based on the London / Essex borders, I am looking for a (free) source of green logs, I have the means to transport them cut, split & store them... Any pointers where I can get some?

I've got loads in my garden. Feel free to come and take them away.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

I've got loads in my garden. Feel free to come and take them away.
      I sense some sarcasm there, but I am not a forum god I do not understand.....

Comment

What are green logs?

Why do you want them?

Can't you order them online?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          What are green logs?

Why do you want them?

Can't you order them online?

Green Logs - freshly cut

Online - not free

I will cut them into smaller bits store for 12 months so the dry out, then burn them on the fire

Comment

Epping Forest.

Comment

Drive around toon on the look out
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Energy bills getting too much for contractors of the Uk?
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I just turn the room thermostats and this magic gas central heating system does it all for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Epping Forest.
                    Sadly anything over a 5cm Diameter is illegal to take

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Energy bills getting too much for contractors of the Uk?
                    Something like that

Comment

Working...
                    X