• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's snowing.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's snowing.

It's still snowing.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    It's still snowing.
    Was snowing in Buxton last night on way home, like a blizzard. Talking of snow and blizzards, can't beat Siberia, one time it was so bad you literally couldn't see your hand in front of you, next morning it was four foot deep, excellent? Not really, pain in the arse...

Comment

May need to dig our my crampons in the morning...
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        May need to dig our my crampons in the morning...
        Also ISTR in Chormany you have an obligation to clear the pavement outside ur house of snow...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Also ISTR in Chormany you have an obligation to clear the pavement outside ur house of snow...
          Someone has already done so. When I don't know they must have been up at the crack of dawn. It's still snowing. Little army of wee tractors came along cleared the road and pavements.

6 inches of snow later and here comes the post man on his bike with the mail. They'd be taking the day off back home.

Comment

Working...
          X