• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Faxing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faxing

Can anybody recommend a good and FREE means of faxing over the net
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    Can anybody recommend a good and FREE means of faxing over the net
    When are you moving to Yorkshire? Ya tight git, ya!

Comment

Last time I needed to fax anything I used Demon.

threaded in "Yi be from Yorkshire, yes lad" mode
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        Last time I needed to fax anything I used Demon.

threaded in "Yi be from Yorkshire, yes lad" mode
        So did I and I've still got their bloody debt collectors after me for 3 quid!
        Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

They're chasing you for a payment? They've never sent me a bill since I joined them, oh must be well over 10 years now.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

http://www.tpc.int/

??

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              They're chasing you for a payment? They've never sent me a bill since I joined them, oh must be well over 10 years now.
              Yeah that's normal. They either rape you miserably or deny you exist. They are the LEAST competant internet service provider on the planet - even moreso after Thus took them over.

I actually used to live about 10 minutes from the Finchley office in London and caused a big problem when I walked into the building, said I had a meeting with a senior member of staff and proceeded to shout at him about his incompetance. That resulted me in being chased for 3 quid rather than 350.
              Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Yawn, just another feature of Mac OS/X.

Comment

so how does the FREE bit work o' glorified blue bottle
                  Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Ok, the cost of a phone call then.

Comment

Working...
                    X