• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christian Joke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christian Joke

Two nuns is a car and someone jumps on the bonnet, Sister one tells the other "Show them your Cross" Sister Two shouts at them "Piss of knob jockey"
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Yes it does rather.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Jesus is hanging on the cross, and peter is standing in the crowd watching him. Jesus calls to him "Peter! Come to me!" and Peter runs forward. The Romans beat him mercilessly with their spears and throw him back. Again, Jesus cries out "Peter! Come to your savior!" and Peter rushes forward, to again be pounded silly by bored roman guards. dazed, he hears Jesus call him once more and surges through the guards, filled with holy strength.
      "Yes my lord! What do you need o son of god?!!" he cries, not feeling the horrible wounds covering his body from the multiple savage beatings.
      And Jesus spake: "Peter...I can see your house from here."

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Two nuns is a car and someone jumps on the bonnet, Sister one tells the other "Show them your Cross" Sister Two shouts at them "Piss off knob jockey"
        FTFY.. Thread might be saveable now
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Jesus walks into a botel, hands the innkeeper three nails and says, "Can you put me up for the night?"

Comment

I love Jesus yes I do
            Baked or broiled or in a stew
            I love Jesus yes siree
            fried or grilled or fricasee

With peas or corn or even yams
            Eat your Jesus fresh or canned
            No substitutes don't fall for shams
            no need to even wash your hands

Cook your Jesus in the crunch
            Kids love Jesus for their lunch
            I love Jesus yes I do
            I love Jesus you will too

Comment

Jesus was raised form the dead after 3 days. Jesus walked on water The earth is only 5000 years old.

Take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I love Jesus yes I do
                Baked or broiled or in a stew
                I love Jesus yes siree
                fried or grilled or fricasee

With peas or corn or even yams
                Eat your Jesus fresh or canned
                No substitutes don't fall for shams
                no need to even wash your hands

Cook your Jesus in the crunch
                Kids love Jesus for their lunch
                I love Jesus yes I do
                I love Jesus you will too
                Could you hum the first few lines so we can get the song please...

Comment

Two nuns sitting down on a bench in a park when all of a sudden a flasher jumps out in front of them and starts waving his tackle at them. The first nun had a stroke...

Wait for it....

The second one couldn't reach.

What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

One night a blond nun was praying in her room when God appeared before her.

"My daughter, you have pleased me greatly. Your heart is full of love for your fellow creatures and your actions and prayers are always for the benefit of others. I have come to you, not only to thank and commend you, but to grant you anything you wish," said God.

"Dear Heavenly Father, I am perfectly happy. I am a bride of Christ. I am doing what I love. I lack for nothing material since the Church supports me. I am content in all ways," said the nun.

"There must be something you would have of me," said God.

"Well, there is one thing," she said.

"Just name it," said God.

"It's those blonde jokes. They are so demeaning to blondes everywhere, not just to me. I would like for blonde jokes to stop."

"Consider it done," said God. "Blonde jokes shall be stricken from the minds of humans everywhere. But surely there is something that I could do just for you."

"There is one thing. But it's really small, and not worth your time," said the nun.

"Name it. Please," said God.

"It's the M&M's," said the blonde nun. "They're so hard to peel."

Comment

Working...
                    X