• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anti-SOPA Fail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti-SOPA Fail

"Angry copyfighters barraged a small Scottish food certification agency with abuse last week - in the belief they were protesting against hated US anti-piracy legislation.

"The Scottish Organic Producers Association - whose website is at sopa.org.uk - was perplexed when it found itself on the receiving of dozens of nasty and illiterate emails.

"Remarkably, nothing about the site's design - including pictures of sheep, vegetables, Angus cattle and fruit - did anything to suggest to the furious freetards that they'd got the wrong SOPA..."

Furious freetards blitz the wrong SOPA ? The Register

A set-up by SOPA supporters (in the film industry for example), to try and discredit SOPA opponents?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      A set-up by SOPA supporters (in the film industry for example), to try and discredit SOPA opponents?
      More likely a pack of morons

Comment

Stop what you are doing. NOW. Your laws are stupid!! We love entertainment. I\'d copyright all i want!! Problem? I\'d do it to entertain friends, Family and even strangers!! You pass and you\'ll be hated everywhere in the world! Why can\'t you fat **** americans get this in your uneducated heads?!
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X