• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who say's London is terrific?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who say's London is terrific?

Not him:

Why did you move to the US?

Many people talk of London as being the heart of the swinging 60s. It wasn't for me. What I remember is the grey mist hanging over the Waterloo Road on a Wednesday afternoon. It was so depressing I moved to the land of Donald Duck.
    Anthony Hopkins: 'I've never been really close to anyone' | Film | The Guardian
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    He's Welsh -shame he didn't compare LA to Port Talbot
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

He's Welsh though boyo.

Comment

It was so depressing I moved to the land of Donald Duck.
        Cockney rhyming slang? Where is the land of feck?

Comment

of course, it goes without saying London is simply awesome, awe inspiring capital of the world

Comment

As a young and struggling Welsh actor trying to cash in on Burtons popularity I suspect he did not have the easiest time of it.
            Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

They should remove his knighthood.

Comment

Working...
              X