• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chicken Flavour Hula Hoops

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken Flavour Hula Hoops

Never had these before. They're a bit like a cross between Hula Hoops and chicken flavour crisps; something I could probably have anticipated.

I'll probably just stick to the BBQ and ready salted ones in future.
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    37.50%
    Andyw's mum tastes like prawn cocktail flavour
    37.50%

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Never had these before. They're a bit like a cross between Hula Hoops and chicken flavour crisps; something I could probably have anticipated.

I'll probably just stick to the BBQ and ready salted ones in future.
    Nice diet you have ....
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Added a poll, just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Seems like they've been built to specification. Unless you were expecting something other than hula hoops with chicken crisp flavouring added.

Of course, if you don't like chicken flavoured crisps in the first place...

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Seems like they've been built to specification. Unless you were expecting something other than hula hoops with chicken crisp flavouring added.

Of course, if you don't like chicken flavoured crisps in the first place...
          Yes, I wasn't too surprised by them.

Comment

I prefer salt and vinegar hula hoops.

HTH.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Naturally enough, the stuff that gives the "chicken flavour" has nothing whatsoever to do with anything that might be regarded as being a chicken.

It's probly got an E number & gives you 3 heads.
              According to the packet:
              Roast Chicken Flavour [Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Maize Starch, Dried Onion, Dried Yeast, Sugar, Dried Garlic, Dried Vegetable Fat, Natural Flavourings, Colour: Paprika Extract, Spice Extract, Vegetable Extract, Milk Protein, Glucose Syrup, Wheat Flour, Dried Autolysed Yeast, Sage]

Comment

I've never tried them and as such feel fully qualified to say that they are an abomination and should be banned.

Comment

Beef FTW!
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    I prefer salt and vinegar hula hoops.

HTH.
                    Beef are the nicest. Then cheese and onion.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X