• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NickFitz is being paid to watch TV, d000hg to play games, me I'm being paid to.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NickFitz is being paid to watch TV, d000hg to play games, me I'm being paid to.....

Play online poker! And best of all if I spunk all my money on the tables, I just allocate myself some more
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

You can bet your bottom dollar that Bob isn't wasting his time. He'll be studying & waiting for that visa.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Play online poker! And best of all if I spunk all my money on the tables, I just allocate myself some more

Comment

Play money isn't as fun, but it beats real work.

Can you name the company?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Play money isn't as fun, but it beats real work.

Can you name the company?
          I can but I won't (unless you are on my Linkedin and it kinda shows on there )

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I can but I won't (unless you are on my Linkedin and it kinda shows on there )
            Fair enough, was just wondering if it's one I've played on.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Fair enough, was just wondering if it's one I've played on.
              As all the big egaming companies use the same platform underneath probably

Comment

Working...
              X