• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sounds to jolt you out of a coma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds to jolt you out of a coma

If you were in a coma, and not brain damaged or dead, what sounds would be most likely to bring you round?

I reckon soothing sounds, like a waterfall or bird song, or even your favourite sounds such as your partner's or kid's voice, might be the wrong approach as they could lull you into a contented state in which you would be even less inclined to awake.

So we're talking jarring disagreeable sounds, maybe the sound of scratching down a blackboard, or a loud door knocking noise and a shout of "Tax inspectors - Open up!".

For me the most hellish noises would probably be thumping reggae music, or the cheering and chanting of a football match. They'd probably bring me round screaming in a matter of minutes, if I wasn't completely gone.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

I would like to be read cuk postings. All those lovely people being nice to each other would be just the tonic.

Either that or the sound of sasguru being strangled for using the phrase "cretin watch" once too often.

Comment

The missus swallowed after a blowjob for the first time in 5 years last night. I wonder if it's a sign she is coming out of her coma?

Comment

The opening bars of 'Cross Eyed Mary' by Jethro Tull.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

"Hello MF. It's Kylie Minogue. I was told you were a fan and had to come and see you. Your wifes popped out for ten minutes, so it's just you and me"

Zippppppp.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

For most men, it will be the sound of the wife pushing through a divorce and robbing him of every penny while he lays on a deathbed.

This wouldnt affect me at all though, as in the event of a coma, brain damage or paralysis above my waist, I would like to be euthanised.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
              For most men, it will be the sound of the wife pushing through a divorce and robbing him of every penny while he lays on a deathbed.

This wouldnt affect me at all though, as in the event of a coma, brain damage or paralysis above my waist, I would like to be euthanised.
              I can arrange that now for you if you want.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

This wouldnt affect me at all though, as in the event of a coma, brain damage or paralysis above my waist, I would like to be euthanised
                How would we know?
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

This wouldnt affect me at all though, as in the event of a coma, brain damage or paralysis above my waist, nobody would notice the difference
                  FTFY
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                  X