• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bath road rage woman :-)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bath road rage woman :-)

BBFC - 15 cert contains mild aggression and one fleeting swearword

Road Rage in Bath - I am going to call the Police!! (Info In Description) (Original Re-Upload) - YouTube

Sarah Duncan (Road Rage In Bath Official Fanpage) - Business person - Bath, United Kingdom | Facebook

Video: Police contacted over Bath road rage viral video - Telegraph

The reviews of her shop on various sites are the funniest.

Traffic in Bath has been a nightmare for years & it gets worse each time the Lib Dems feck around with the one way system.

Didn't look like she was blocking the whole street to me.

Like she said, if she'd been driving a white van to do her deliveries nobody would have batted an eyelid.

Comment

I think the point isn't so much that she blocked a road for a few minutes as her arrogant attitude and attempts to bully and intimidate the chap filming it.

She's wrong, BTW; if she's in a public place, anybody can film or photograph her all they like and there's not a damn thing she can do about it. If she doesn't want to be filmed, she shouldn't do anything worth filming.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        If she doesn't want to be filmed, she...
        .. should have just walked away.

Honestly it was like watching a scene from absolutely fabulous.

The internet is truly a wonderful thing when it works for the people in such ways.
        Last edited by scooterscot; 26 January 2012, 12:09.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

She completely blocked on side of the road, so the traffic was no longer able to flow both ways. If she'd tucked her car in, closer to the kerb, it would have helped.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
            Traffic in Bath has been a nightmare for years & it gets worse each time the Lib Dems feck around with the one way system.
            When I worked there our favourite pastime was winding up the taxi drivers by asking them about the traffic light sequencing and the student's bendy buses.

When I used to walk to work you took your life in your hands due to the amount of people who simply ignore traffic lights. I actually saw a bloke in a Merc parping his horn and remonstrating with the geezer in front because he'd had the cheek to stop at a red light. I got threatened by another bloke in an old Merc when I had a go at him for coming through a red light when I had the green man on a pedestrian crossing.

Didn't look like she was blocking the whole street to me.
            No - just one side of it - for quite a while. If you look at what happens after she moves, a dude in a Fiesta stops parallel to the traffic so he doesn't cause a hold-up - just a small amount of extra consideration but the kind of thing that goes a long way in a City that's so choked with traffic.

Like she said, if she'd been driving a white van to do her deliveries nobody would have batted an eyelid.
            Actually she said that she had been discriminated against by the bloke who was enforcing the road closure because she drives and Audi not a white van; and that if she'd been driving a white van, he would have allowed her down a road that was in fact closed for preparations for the Christmas Lights switch on.

You get these aggressive nasty types everywhere - but threatening to tell the police the guy assaulted her is beyond the pail in my book for a number of reasons.

Comment

I hope they don't ban this kind of public shaming, it's a modern version of the stocks.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                I hope they don't ban this kind of public shaming, it's a modern version of the stocks.
                Bollocks - it's nothing like the stocks. I hope "they" don't ban it either but it's hard to see how they could

Comment

Not been out in Bath for a while. Need to hit the Pig and Fiddle and practice my foos skills.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                    Bollocks - it's nothing like the stocks. I hope "they" don't ban it either but it's hard to see how they could
                    Look up 'laughing stock'.

Comment

Working...
                    X