• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apply now or forever be stuck in a dead country

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apply now or forever be stuck in a dead country

Britons rush for Australian visas - Telegraph

The clock it ticking....

How easy is it for Australians to emigrate or to come here on contract, versus us there?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I am suprised you did not go to one of their miners towns to dig for gold - good salary I hear and in the evening you can meet with AndyW's mum in local saloon...

I guess you just shy away from hard manual work

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I am suprised you did not go to one of their miners towns to dig for gold - good salary I hear and in the evening you can meet with AndyW's mum in local saloon...

I guess you just shy away from hard manual work
        I opt to buy gold with all the loverly money Sir Merv is printing for us. Far less tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I opt to buy gold with all the loverly money Sir Merv is printing for us. Far less tiresome.
          Just wait until you have to push wheelbarrow full of very heavy paper

Comment

It's too late by the time we get our grubby hands on the new notes anyway, they've already lost their value. Merv has already spent them.

Comment

I couldn't out up with how every sentence becomes a question?
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                How easy is it for Australians to emigrate or to come here on contract, versus us there?
                Ancestry Visa, I would think a large amount of Aussies have UK ancestry. Not many Brits the other way!

Comment

Does Oz have anything similar to the $500,000 EB5 visa for the States?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Or maybe not !

Record number of Britons leaving Australia and heading home - Telegraph

Comment

Working...
                    X