• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Milliband shows he is a serious politician

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milliband shows he is a serious politician

The chocolate orange scandal

BBC News - Miliband attacks Cameron over chocolate oranges
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Get his brother in or that new black guy.

Comment

I think most people know by now that the parties have similar policies. They just behave according to whether thay are in power or not.

The issue here is not people eating chocolate. It is why people are so fat. Maybe cars should have a set of scales in the seat so that fat people cannot get in them?

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        Get his brother in or that new black guy.
        Labour would gain a 3% boost in the polls under D.Milli.

He earns an additional £400k a year by not being party leader.

What would you do?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Labour would gain a 3% boost in the polls under D.Milli.

He earns an additional £400k a year by not being party leader.

What would you do?
          Become the leader, win the next election, rule the country for a decade then write my memoirs and work the speaking circuit.

Comment

Ed Milliband is a pointless tw@

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I think most people know by now that the parties have similar policies. They just behave according to whether thay are in power or not.
              I must be in a minority. I find Labour's borrow and spend policies markedly different to the Conservative cuts.

And Labour's 'sign-anything' attitude to Europe markedly different to the Conservative 'isolation'.

Comment

Maybe cars should have a set of scales in the seat so that fat people cannot get in them?
                Bit of a catch 22 situation there!
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

The issue here is not people eating chocolate. It is why people are so fat. Maybe cars should have a set of scales in the seat so that fat people cannot get in them?
                  It'd be cheaper to make supermarket cake/biscuit/chocolate aisles only 18" wide.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                    It'd be cheaper to make supermarket cake/biscuit/chocolate aisles only 18" wide.
                    like it!

I was just amused that when we are in the midst of discussions about economic survival (which they are caused) the best 'new lie-in' can mange is 'what about the chocolate orange?'
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X