• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Support for tits to move from Scotland to England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support for tits to move from Scotland to England

The Press Association: Mone in threat to leave Scotland

A Scots entrepreneur has threatened to leave for England if the country votes to leave the union.
    Michelle Mone said she would move to London with her business in the event of a "Yes" vote in the 2014 referendum on Scottish independence.
    "I will move my business and I will move personally," she told the Sunday Times newspaper. "I don't think we can survive on our own and I think it would be really bad for business.
    "Everything would go up and I really don't think we need it at the moment."
    Ms Mone, from Glasgow, is the co-owner of MJM International and creator of lingerie brand Ultimo. She was awarded an OBE in 2010. She ranks among the UK's most successful businesswomen and her designs can be found in department stores worldwide.
    Her comments follow concerns raised by other Scottish business figures, including Boyd Tunnock, managing director of Tunnock's, that delay in posing the referendum question will harm the economy.
    However, constitutional change has been supported by figures such as Dan Macdonald, the chief executive of property developer and investment company Macdonald Estates, and the industrialist Jim McColl.
    A spokesman for Scottish Finance Secretary John Swinney said: "The reality is that major international companies are voting with their feet by bringing major investments to Scotland - including Amazon, Avaloq, Gamesa, Mitsubishi, Ceridian, Bank of New York Mellon and Atos - and with the powers to deliver lower corporation tax, which only independence offers, we can achieve even more.
    "Scotland is attracting more inward investment jobs than anywhere else in the UK, including London, and independence will see Scotland become the sixth wealthiest country per head in the OECD. Scotland will have a £1 trillion asset base in the form of Scotland's North Sea oil and gas reserves - at the same time as the UK is now £1 trillion in debt."
    He said similar negative remarks about the prospect of independence were made in the 2007 election, which the SNP won before forming its first administration. The spokesman added: "This is a time to talk positively about Scotland, and we will be very happy to meet with Ms Mone to discuss our nation's future."
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

I would give her my full support
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just another storm in a C cup.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
      X