• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I have several strong advantages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have several strong advantages

I have just been looking at my cat, Brewster-Roustabout, and I realise that I heve several strong advantages.
    Firstly, I can open the door to come and go without having to ask some big monkey to do it for me.
    Second, I have an opposable thumb which enables me to play games on my computer whilst drinking beer
    Third, although we both licked my plate after I had finished my bacon butties this a.m. , at least I hadnt spent fifteen minutes licking my bum clean first

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I have just been looking at my cat, Brewster-Roustabout, and I realise that I heve several strong advantages.
    Firstly, I can open the door to come and go without having to ask some big monkey to do it for me.
    Second, I have an opposable thumb which enables me to play games on my computer whilst drinking beer
    Third, although we both licked my plate after I had finished my bacon butties this a.m. , at least I hadnt spent fifteen minutes licking my bum clean first

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Get a cat flap.
      one day at a time

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post

Get a cat flap.
          What, in his trousers to let the cat lick his bum clean as well?
          World's Best Martini

Comment

Is this a new Brewster? I thought the original had a sticky end?
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

There are some advantages to being a cat. My sister-outlaw's cat(Shen) had a fit today. She was very old and due to die. The vet put her down. A human would have been kept alive in pain while the doctor's practice their latest treatments on them.

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
                What, in his trousers to let the cat lick his bum clean as well?
                Well, I think access to flaps is good for both cats and humans. My moggy loves it, together with the automatic feeder. Can leave her be all week licking her bum, if I'm away on business - holidays too. Ideal pet.

one day at a time

Comment

The cat at my lodgings is obsessed by my car (a Jag, by coincidence). Each night as I park in the road outside, the cat rushes over jumps on the boot and starts walking about all over the car (leaving small scratches!). But as soon as I get out it seems to lose interest and stalk off. I suspect it doesn't fullly understand that the car isn't a living thing but thinks of it as some strange metallic tortoise with glaring eyes.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Our sadly-missed old cat could lick its own nuts.

Humans can't.

Thanks God...thanks a lot...

Comment

Working...
                    X