• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Say What You Like About the French..........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say What You Like About the French..........

Huh?

No, that's it...... just say what you like about the French!

I like the fact that we've inflicted the annoying middle classes on them.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The little villages around Reims and Epernay where you can get very good champagne for miles cheaper than over here, some fairly decent cheeses and the memories of the first three nights of my honeymoon in Paris.

Comment

Actually, to be fair, my opinion of the french has gone up since I stayed in a gite in Normandy last summer.
        I used to think the French were not fit to live with pigs, now I think they are

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Filled large water carriers with wine whilst camping in France last year. When bottled up back home, around £1 per bottle for high quality red - sold a few too.
          one day at a time

Comment

If you're in France this year I'd recommend a visit to a vineyard, just make sure the missus is driving.
            one day at a time

Comment

As a people they're very nice.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                I've always found the French people a pleasure, apart from Paris where they seem to be very obnoxious.
                one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
                  Huh?

No, that's it...... just say what you like about the French!
                  I don't like a lot about the French.
                  "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                    X